Follow me im @eetongy

26.10.12

This week

Kinda zi lian , I just changed my blog header image to another BIG me .
Well, everything goes well.
Do you realize that the instagram has disappeared for a long time ?
I dont know where it hides.

Lets talk bout this week.
Monday, I skipped the only lecture and went to klcc with my friend.
The last time I been there was when my colleague wanted to buy the valentines birthday present.
She bought the levis trousers for him if i dont mistaken.
Why we go klcc?? because i want to use the buy1 free 1 ticket that given by Jusco.
We can always get some benefits from member card. Thats why i own a Jusco card as well. Ha
We wanted to watch Fierce wife at first. Too bad, TGV cinema din purchase that movie. If not we should be in Pavilion that time. We decided to watch Ted in Tgv klcc.
Ted is okay to me. I think I prefer movie that made fake. like Transformer or Tron.
I like the perfect sound effects and the awesome graphics.
If you want to laugh , go for Ted people !

Tuesday, I back to college.
Just to attend the Shitty tutorial class.
What he talked was all bullshit.
The same, nothing good come from his mouth.
The way my classmates and I reacted to him was like Shut the F up pls.
We just cant enter his class happily.
You know what, he said to me" m i owing you money?"
How i wish i got guts to tell him " no, but i just cant smile when i look at your face."

Wednesday, A rainning day .
Took umbrella all the way to college.
heard my friend said that was a last day of Samurai burger.
So lastly, I persuaded my roommate to go Mcd with me.
I tried my very first Beef burger ! Great !
We took a very horrible bus to Jusco Wangsa.
That was a Metro bus. Only a light is still lighting.
No aircond, the back door cant open, the alarm not functioning.
The passengers were like vampires under the week lights.
I will never take that bus anymore. Im afraid  :x

Thursday ! a happy day due to the next day is Public holiday !
Boyfie asked me to have dinner with his housemates.
We want to use the vouchers we have bought from mydeals.
only Rm 12 of Japanese buffet !
But, the company is not honest i think.
They dont let us use the voucher.
We tried to book but failed. They said it's full.
Well we tried walk in.
They let us go in at first because there is still many empty tables.
Then they asked are we holding vouchers? Of course we said yes.
AFter that they told us that all tables are fully booked.
Now you can see, Hao ke restaurant is not that honest.
We spent 1 and half hour to reach there from damansara. Then they told us no.
Never mind, we changed our plan. We go for korean food Uncle Jang !
Just a short distant from there.
What I can say is it's not what I expect . lol
The food is okay, no spicy even thought it looks red. I rather order some kimchi soup or ramen there. Haha
it's just my opinion la.

Friday, I spent my whole day at home with my family.
I have no idea why they dont go out. Even my yonger brother and sister never demand to hang out .
Public holiday is like my only off day. :/
Just now I went to movie at friend house.
Nothing much to say. I was quite all the time.
Watched an Alien Movie. not too bad,
but some of them were sleeping. is my movie taste got problem ?
Decided not to go college for the only class.
Waste of time, Waste of petro. Ha
Boyfie dates me go midvalley tomorrow for fierce wife
I forced him to buy ticket because i hate ffk.
Purchase it early so that we cant run.
I think tmr will not have traffic jam coz everyone is waiting bigbang concert !
They must be waiting outside , So yeah

2.16am now.
Goodnight !

No comments: