Follow me im @eetongy

23.9.12

enviroment

Since last 2 week I went to friend house sleepover, I feel like want to shift to that place.
I just feel dull to stay in the current hostel . So.dull.
Everyday I find my meals in the taman. Try to imagine your 3 meals in same place.
its a f*cking dull life. I HATE FOODCOURT TO THE MAX.

I want to shift to damansara. My boyfriend new hostel.
I can have my fav exercise there. Swimming !
Less foodcourt and more restaurants.
One Utama,paradigm mall and tropicanal mall.
MOST important is the environment and people.
I wont have homesick when boyfie is with me.
his housemate is nice and friendly .
The room is bigger and more comfy .

but Damansara is not suit for me.
Firstly , I dont own a car. there is lack of buses and lrt.
Second, I cant afford the living expenses
Third , Ds is so far far away from my college.

How can  I shift ??

That's just a dream...

No comments: