Follow me im @eetongy

4.10.12

OMG who are you ???

Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time.
Im not a good blogger. I will only update whenever I got Inspiration and free. 
Im aint free now due to next week is the assignments submission date . but got some inspiration and MOOD is on. 

Lets talk bout yesterday.
I have been to Connaught Pasar Malam. 
How I go ? Since I got no car and staying at hostel now, ppl asks me bout this when they saw the Check-ins.
My roommate's cousin fetched us to go laa....
Roommate was so excited about that,until like abit of show off to housemates.-.-
The driver is a girl, She is just form 5 students ! how come she looks like 23/24 years old?
She drives quite fast speed and she drives her car near to the cat at front. 
Not very near actually but i never do that. did she thinks of our safety?
At first i feel safe. but after i know she dont have much experiences in driving, i started to worry . >w<
Sometimes she let go of the sterring. how worry I am.
Okay we reached destination safely.

I only bought 1 thing. A simple singlet.

I ought to keep my money for the 3 more days in hostel.
Plus, i dont feel want to spend money on unnecessary stuffs.
last, I was not in mood. Was worrying bout assignments.
But roommate bought many things. 
Maybe because of she dont have more chances to go ?
Well, I din buy spicy 4 chuan mee and the pok pok cui cheesy potato due to I still having ulcer ! wtf
I miss the liang mian lehhhh :( 
Besides, I cant find my lovey pinky ribbion hairclip anymore. How sad.
We walked half only. Spent about 2 hours there then went back to hostel.
I used to walk about 3 hours + from beginning until the end.
That's life.

Today, i mean just now,
I was shocked.
My friend were Shocked
WHy ?
A strange guy hold my shoulder and started to sing Rasa Sayang loudly .
Oh my God ? who is that? 
He 's my friend's friend. but i dont him. 
He is one of the dancers i think. Dancers like to get attention right?
I guess he did this kind of weird thing for many times. but for me, Oh its memoriable.
U know, I cant close my mouth that moment. WHo is that ?
Canteen 2 is a place where Tarcian gather.
Everyone was like turned their heads and looked at me
I din stop my step and keep on walk to the opposite road.
When i was on my way walking back to hostel, I bumped imto him again.
One of his friend recognized me then tell the weirdo I m that girl.
Lmao. He apologized for what he did on me.
haha,.It's ok.

Good luck ppl ! Hope you dont get punch one day ! 



No comments: