Follow me im @eetongy

5.10.12

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to my classmateChun Yin and my lovely roommate Shu Qian !
Went to celebrate Chun Yin birthday @ House Cafe.
The environment is nice but
I have been Waited for the food for almost 1 hour. Bad service also.
The food taste not very good. Green tea sucks.
It's really makes my fire on! Im not patience.

Okay, stayed there for 3 hours then went back home.
I skipped 1 lecture just to nap. Dunno why I felt so tired eventhough I did nothing.
Housemate asked me is it my roommate birthday today .
Hahahaha. I dont even know althou she sleeps beside of me everyday .
She din tell me anything about her birhday is coming soon.
I rarely check the birthday noti on facebook also.
Sorry bout that,Shu Qian. Happy Birthday and wish you get good result every semester la. :)

Many homeworks to do now.
Presentation tmr I havent prepare anything yet.How failed m I
I miss my wonderful friday . Seriously this timetable sucks.
Why the Students Affairs Department always arranges us saturday class??
SO unfair. Ruinned all my friday plans.
I just hope this sem goes fast. I WAN MY FRIDAY BACK !


Do you feel that my blog is lag ? I cant scroll down fast.


Off to do my homeworks. Time slow down pls !!! >.<

No comments: