Follow me im @eetongy

14.10.12

week 5

Just a short post about my life.
just passed up the annoying assignments last week. thx ms yarshi and yqp for their sympathy. they postponed the assignment deadline. I love you !!
I think all of us in GD course are very angry and hate one of the lecturers.
He is very unreasonably. what he said is right and correct and he dont let us to say about our opinions.wtf?
Besides, there is a homework so called weekly journal. It's like a dairy.
He asked us to write down what we think and feel during his lecture. Of course the knowledge we gained must drop down as well.
So, most of us express our feeling about him through this journal.
You knw what ? He said something like not to backstabbing him in the journal during the lecture..
Hello! you read it but u never reflect on yourself ?!
Seriously I hate old man teaching us. They dont admit their faults.
and then,
I still have to face him until graduate. What a life.
I dont want a bad memories after graduate pls.

I still cant get used to my timetable.
Everytime I come back from college I thought it was friday.
Why saturday got class !!!
I have only 1 day free. 
Soon, assignments will come again.
My only free day would fill up with the assignments.

Btw , i would like to share the illustration skill i've learnt.
Have a look my characters!


yea, i admit some of it I steal the idea from google image.
sorry for that, it's just an assignment . 

Besides, I got one more thing to complaint.
my lappy performance is getting worse.
Ram is not enough for me I dunno why.
What i can do is upgrade the Ram. Spend money again .
Is ASUS really suit for designer? I doubt about it.


Can this semester end faster pls ? 


I want to work .




No comments: