Follow me im @eetongy

16.10.12

Finally it happened.

I just knew my reddie laptop performance so slow because of Ram is gonna finish.
Now, a small window pop out and warning me that the ram has been finished while i was using adobe illustration.
I was like wtf? My mood turned to bad out of sudden.
I could not accept this, I never face this problem before. I dont know how to solve it by myself.
What's the point I buy this laptop ?? Waste money.

I've posted the printscreen on facebook, my friend told me that too many programs are running and caused it happened.
Well, I closed some programs and continued do my homework.
Yea it works. But the problem still there.
He recommended me go and upgrade the RAM.
I have to spend money again when I have no money .
I was doubting is my friend recommend a laptop that not suitable for me ?
I did mention him I use it for graphic design homework.
I dont know everything about computer. I hate to find research and solve computer problem.
That's the reason why I bought a laptop that only 2gb of Ram.

I hope I got a friend that can be trusted and can lend me a hand in solving this Lack of Ram problem.

Dear friends, look carefully and understand what you want when you are buying stuffs.


No comments: