Follow me im @eetongy

22.1.13

D.I.Y


Hello peeps !
It'r rarely to see Im here to blog so frequently.
Haha, today's post is about D.I.Y
I remember I got some old posts are about D.I.Y. but it's been years.I guess :P
My posts are too messy I'm too lazy to category them one by one.HA
Nvm, this is the first D.IY post in 2013. Good starting. :)

Today I got some inspiration after watching the tutorials in Youtube.
I can always find tutorial in Youtube.
At first , I wanted to find the tutorials about how to diy the denim jeans.
But I found videos about diy the Tshirt. then I keep watching.

Here is the videos I watched today.

How to make a hot shirt?


How to cut tank tops, crop tops...


Renovate your old shirts


This video owner-Macbarbie07 never failed to make my day . Enjoy watching her video . <3 p="">



Then I started my diy.
Took the oversized Tee shirt (which is given by secondary school teacher)
I was about to throw it away coz it looks ugly.
Then take the scissors then start cutting !
I followed the first video tutorial but I cut it short.
Then, below is the Before and After.




Taadang ~

It is not perfect but at least it looks much better .



Start your own DIY now Im pretty sure u will feel happy like me ! :D

No comments: