Follow me im @eetongy

21.1.13

yesterday outing


Had been to Midvalley last Sunday. That's means, Yesterday .
There is a terrible unlucky incident happened on us.
Omg ! can u imagine I was actually looking for a car parking for an hour long ???
How unfortunately I was.
I has witnessed many cars which came later can find a car park !
Mid valley is so popular huh? -.- yes it is.
Okay, if time allowed, I will not go MV at this time.
1pm. how many people are in the mall already ? and it is not the time to back home.
okay okay. Next time i will go at evening. It is so terrible.

Alright, Actually i went there with my family with a purpose, my dad was looking for new year clothes.
but it is also an excuse for me and mum to go shopping. Teehee
At first, we were really looked for dad's clothes.
But after some time, and my mum keep playing hide and seek.
So we walked out from Jusco. Then I went to the floor which has many female boutiques there. lol
Everywhere is showing the sign of SALE but u know, it is not the new year sale. it is just a normal sale. Cheyyyy
As i know, Cotton on is always as low as 30 ringgit. but yesterday most of the clothes are " 50% off , second piece will be equaled." I dont get what it means. is it " 50% off for every piece of shirt or the second piece of shirt is 50% off or purchase 2 then get 50% off of the bill?"
It's doesnt matter. I wont buy it unless it has stated RM30 . lol
Well. I back to nichii.
Guess what i bought.

Taadang ~~




This heels is 50%.
 high "heels" is like a trend . normally u will pay attention on people's high heels and see how high is their heels.
I know this heels it not high enough. but it is so comfy I likey !
actually  i wanted to buy 2 pairs. but mummy said this is much more better than the another 1. :(
so we bought 2 pairs of long pants , one high heels and a bag.
and my dad dint grab anything home.


 here is my ootd. credit to my sista. ;)

No comments: