Follow me im @eetongy

17.2.13

Happy CNY

How's your day people?
CNY holiday is officially ended. We have to back to reality from now. WHat a bad news huh.
Actually my college offered students 3 days holiday only. But due to most of the students are from outstation.The lecturers are very sympathy to us. So they postponed the classes to the following week.
Back to the topic, How is your CNY holiday ? I have spent my CNY with Mahjong and hometown.
Nothing fun this year. :( I wish to gamble more and get more pocket money de lorr....

Let's the photos speak about my holiday :D


OOTD of nian 29.  with my lovely galaxy legging <3 td="">


the second reunion dinner. Only few dishes but so costly !


OOTD ar JPO. Im in love with this place ! Shopping paradise !


fist time take photo with my grandparents. They sayang me alot. =)))


Family day at Icity .


In the ferri Wheel. what i can say is the view is not good.


Sunflowerssssssssss


Friday went to Genting with family.


Heavy fog !!




Chor7 ! Met the long time no see friend here .


and 007 gamers


007


This is what i played for so many days.. Lami Mahjong.



Time to do my assignment. I have to hand in this week ! 
Goodbye ..

No comments: