Follow me im @eetongy

24.3.13

20 years old







Yesterday was the birthday celebration . Friends were celebrating my brithday and bf birthday together because our birthday are 24 and 29 of March. It's my second bday celebration.haha..We went to COCO steamboat which located nearby leisuremall as dinner. The soup is delicious ! I can control myself in drinking it. I think I have drank about 5 bowl that's why i got mt stomachache once i reached home. Dai sei or not? It's the first time I go Coco. Besides the deli soup, the fishballs and meatballs are also nice. So Q !I wanna bring my colleagues to come and try. They must be fall in love with coco.  But the service there isnt as good as the food. We had asked them to refill the fried onion for several times. The shop is like not enough workers. /.\ the environment is not comfy as well.
After filled our stomach with all the food, they took a cake and started to sing birthday song. after birthday song then they sang "dang dang dang dang...."( marriage song). -.- not funny lo wei... im still young i dont want get married so fast. lol. They gave us a couple fragrance as present. My 1 is from salvatore ferragamo and my boyfie 1 is from CK. Yeah ! I really need a perfume so badly ! Thanks guysssssssss <3 p="">
PS; the cake from pastry house is really nice .

Alright, let's the photos speak.





















No comments: