Follow me im @eetongy

1.3.13

High Enough?

I always love to go Canteen 2 to check out what's in the booths there.
One of the advantages of studyig  Tar College is that you can always find some pasarmalam food when the association/club organizes fancy fair at Canteen.
No doubt, I actually go there for seeking some good food.
But some of the booths which selling accessories also attracts me to go and have a look.Normally I dont purchase it. Coz the prices are slightly higher.
And this time, I was attracted by the Super High Heels. It's Shiny Grey !
After friends bought the mushroom soup packages, they asked the owner whether can wear this heels or not the owner replied us friendly and he Said YES !
I was so excited to wear it. Yay i got pic to upload to instagram !

Let's the photos speak .












It is too high and i Cant stand on it. I was nearly fall down when wear this heels.
Actually it is to promote the Shoes festival.
On 29 March 2013, my birthday !
There is a International Shoes Festival event held at Pwtc.
Fmi, pls check : Malaysia International Shoes Event , do like the page !
I bet you can find out some unique and special shoes which u have ever seen in the market .

No comments: