Follow me im @eetongy

21.4.13

Goal zero

Hello, Peeps. It had been a week I did not update my blog ya. Wanna blog in chinese but some problems out there so I can only use english to type. Recently quiet busy cause i got a job. My weeks are filled with part time jobs as usual. This is what I meet every semester break. I bet you all feel bored of this. Haha. Stop bullshiting. Lemme introduce u about the things that bring me money.

This is the product that Im selling. Not selling , is promoting! No promotion but this event is like introduce people about my products. Coz my products are a bit more high technology. I have to explain and explain they only got what I mean. It's not 100% about my english level okay .......... It's because these products are born to be complicated. Ha.

This lil blue thing is power bank. Also battery recharger.  This is the main product. It's not originally born to be blue but it wearing a blue cloth. It can charge iphone from 0-full up to 2/3 times. What's so good of this power bank? What's the difference between this and other brands? These questions are what people always ask me. The difference is , other power banks have shorter life. What does it means? Normally the first time u use the battery in the power bank is 100%. Then second time u recharge, the battery can recharge until 80% only . It will decrease time by time u recharge. BUT, this brand dont have this problem. It's last forever.
That's why it costs almost RM 200 lo.



Nothing special, This is USB led light. This is the cheapest product which costs only RM 40. Very useful m thinking to have one too. U can use it as table lamp .

This is speaker. Doesnt look alike isnt? This quality is so good.Not only fully protected your phone also got the nice voice. Wanna try to listen music under the water? haha. this has water resistant.

This is solar panel. Put it under the sunlight and start charging your iphone. Guess what? It only takes an hour to charge full !

Hahaha. my notebook.

 My booth last week at Monash University. Very boring days coz the both days I got 0 sales. No doubt, the products are too expensive right. All costs more than hundred how to buy ?


Tomorrow I will be at Taylor's Uni . Come and visit me yo ! 

No comments: