Follow me im @eetongy

26.4.13

phone dead.

My phone is officially DEAD.......................................
Fyi, I was using iphone. A phone that everyone thinks it's good. A phone that cause me lost a lot of monay. Data plan, phone price, casings....
So what? It's dead now. ;(

I strongly disagree it happened because I got jailbreak. If it is jailbreak problem then why ppl still creating jailbreak system for latest IOS? Correct or not? I think this iphone wanted to force me to update the latest version of IOS. The reminder appeared like 5 times but I dint care. I dont want to update bcoz I loveeeeeeeeeee my hello kitty keyboard. I wasted a lot of time on it. It's so special when people typing on a grey keyboard but I type on a pink keyboard. ;)

Now, this phone is like a dead person. Dont allow me to backup. Fortunately, I did backup last year. Most importantly, the contacts and photos are still with me. I guess. But all the apps are gone and some photos will be deleted. U know how sad am I.... Now, I have restored my phone to factory settings. I thought it will be fine after restore. But problem comes again. I cant update ! Now my phone has only 1 page which shows the USB cable and the ITUNES icon. Damn it.

After I started to use a smartphone. My phone cant leave my hand. Everyday I wake up I will check Instagram, Twitter follow by Facebook. It's like a daily routine. Instagram is like an addiction. I upload photo almost everyday . I started to play when it is not popular like now. I can stare at a photo for 1 minute. See, how much  I love this app. Now my phone is dead I can only use the temporally phone to take picture then send it to my sister's ipod touch and upload. T.T

Although it's dead but I believe It will be fine after some days. Iphone maa...... At least it still can respond when it connects to itunes. Im using a nokia phone which belongs to my Boyfie. Anything u guys still can whatsapp or wechat me. So iphone fans, do update your IOS. I dont wish u face this problem like me. Really headache.......

No comments: