Follow me im @eetongy

20.5.13

Overseas?

Friends are going to overseas one by one. *envy* Further studies, Travelling, Work.... etc. Gosh Im so jealous and envy ! I told my mum about my friend who went to USA just few days ago. Guess what ! Mummy said something which is out of my expectation. She asked me to go Australia for half a year. My aunt is there so if I want to go overseas Aus is the best choice.
 After told boyfie about my friend who will be going to Uk soon, I told him about what my mum said. He was happy and excited. He wanted to go Newzealand last time but until now still havent decide. After I told him he asked me to go and ask my aunt like immediately .Something about working permit and living expenses la. Idk much about going to overseas.
 I just cant stop thinking about Aus. Many of my friends are studying overthere. and I heard Melbourne is a nice place. Somemore there has a beautiful beach. Gold coast there sure much much much beautiful than our country's ... Nobody knows us at that place. Everyday we can discover the city. And this will be a long trip with my love. <3 p=""> But as you know, I dont like to leave my home, my family . Even I stay in KL i will go back home every week. The longest trip was max 3 days. So I scare I will get homesick if I leave my home such a long period. But if my aunt really ok to stay at her house I think I will go for it la. It is a good opportunity for me to learn. My family will support me also. So, why not ?



  

No comments: