Follow me im @eetongy

18.7.13

Thursday Mcd

Since last week I got the purple minion monster, I started to follow the minion trend. I went to queue again today . I went to Wangsa Maju Mc Donalds at 930 . Due to I saw there is too many ppl standing in front of the main door, then I took a taxi, headed to Carrefore with friend. There is also long long queue infront of the Mc donalds. We found our friend, who is supposed to come with us. Then we join her. She was lining up at behind.. After few minutes, she found her friend at infront. Then she went to join her but we stand at her original position. When there is about 25 ppl infront of us, I went to my friend there and chat awhile.. Automatically I was like cut the queue. Ok, I was cut the queue. My another friend who is at behind went to join us also . When infront was about 5 ppl left, suddenly an aunty shouted at us. Not shout la actually but she use a unfriendly manner of speaking to talk to us . She said we cut queue and this is unfair. Then the girl behind also say something not nice and use foul words to scold us . After that, Of course I wont buy minions or happy meal anymore. Then I decided to buy lunch set coz I had nothing in my stomach after woke up . The girl still say something like even I buy lunch also cannot cut queue. Hello, I was edi sorry about that why 
u must gon jut me ?

I saw many post saying that we turned kids mood off. If we really like it , why we cannot have it ? Happy meal is for the kids. Yes I know . Because of happy meal so we cannot get the toys ? We will not play with the toys but we keep it as our collections. If we dont go and buy happy meal to get the toys then where should we get it from ? It is limited. No other place got selling it . Before u think we make the kids down why not u think for the adults who really like minion how to get the minion collection? 

My mood is really bad today . 

No comments: