Follow me im @eetongy

21.8.13

Penang food trip

Recently keep seeing ppl upload their penang trip photos on Instagram .yay ! You're late ! I'm the first ! :P I have been there last Saturday to Sunday  , which was the last school holiday . Actually I dunno what was the purpose to go there . Sucha long distance to get there and we just stayed for 2 days 1 night . I went there with my boyfriend's friends and his cousins . I knew all of them so its not awkward at all. We started our ride at 6am . Then we reached Ipoh at around 10 coz we all craving for Ipoh nga choy gai . Around 1 pm, we reached our destination !  Of course we went to fill our stomaches first before check in at Gurney Hotel. The chow Kuey teow and oh jien is really nice ! I forgot to checkin the place coz I was really hungry . Then , we had our good swimming time at Gurney swimming pool. Everything, every facilities there were good. The girls included me only swam for an hour plus then we go back our room to shower coz we thought we have swam a long time . Lol.. 

After that , we had our seafood dinner at somewhere near Batu Feringgi I guess ? The restaurant name is Tsunami Village .  Soft shell crab taste very good ! Sorry I forgot to take photo again . >.<  After dinner , we went to the new shopping mall - Paragon mall. That mall is really big and new. My favorite brands also can be found in the mall such as , H&M , Sephora , Brands Outlet and many more. Too bad I can't shop longer coz the time was late . The stores were closing ..  So we only bought some cosmetics , skin cares and a pressie for a friend. Ah ! I want to complain the car park. Only one way out ? We have stucked in the mall for almost half an hour coz all cars leaving at the same time. :(( Another thing is I wanted to visit Queensbay mall so much . I heard it was huge and it has sea view. I saw the mall when passing by the bridge but too bad we went to Georgetown and we don't have time to go to shopping again . ;(( 

The second day , we went to some where near Balai polis to enjoy our brunch . Ice kacang, chow Kuey teow, asam laksa , loh mee all taste very good ! Can't compare with last night suppers. Then we went to find the mural which done by Ernest . The weather was killing us ! But it can't stop me for taking pic with the murals. About 5pm, we heading back to Selangor. I was worried about the massive jam after Ipoh coz the news did notice bout the jam. otw back, there is no jam ! But heavy rain caused us slow down the speed.  Anyway ,The  Hari Raya holiday is perfectly ended by the trip !  I predict the next penang trip will be in next year cny ?  :DD




No comments: