Follow me im @eetongy

2.1.13

NYE

how's your new year eve people ?
I have passed my new year eve with my hometown friends.
Actually planned to have my nye with my colleagues at setapak.
Because it would be the last time i celebrate with them, if i dont contine my further studies.
But transportation is a BIG problem. Friends there dont have a car so it's difficult to countdown all together.
Lrt also close early. :/

Since my Plan A was failed, I decided to join my howetown friends.
As usual, we coutdown together at "blowblow" (created by yaya)
We can see the fireworks at the balcony. From near to far. Even Kl fireworks can see. lol
We had BBQ at around 7, Oops i reached at 9.
The food they bought are sooooo weird. WHY DONT HAVE SOTONG !
just some hotdogs, fishballs , prawns, fishes, bacons, and homemade Ramly burgers.

Okay, lets pic speak.



Very strong fire bbq.

Beer session. 


Ending.


My Girls. <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">


Thanks for the happiness you all gave to me. Appreciate our friendship.
Wish you all can achieve your dreams in the new year 2013, those who are in love wish you all can last forever with your partners, those who havent couple wish you all can find your true love asap !


No comments: